Friday, January 4, 2008

On anonymous emails and comments


If people have a problem with me, I wish they'd take it up with me in person, or at least have the courage to identify themselves. Times and times again people send me messages that make me think they would rather live in sexual limbo all their lives. I've been told i was going to hell unless i signed a two-page viginity pledge [ uh, little too late - sorry]. I also have to deal with condescending, usually unsigned emails about my sexual promiscuity, my obvious lack of intelligence, even my grammatical xpression. Too gruesome!

Well, my desire to pen my erotic encounters is borne out of hearing what real people do in their beds, cars, offices, or wherever they could possibly catch their fun. Hearing uninhibited, horny people talk about the things they do when they're aiming to please or be pleased has turned into one of my favourite things about this sexblog.

There's this erroneous belief that " when a woman writes about sex, people think doctor. When a man does, people think cosmo" I think it fucks with people's mind that i'm a little bit of both: not nearly as boring as doctor, and not nearly as boyish as cosmo. I just dont know any other way to be.

Please, if you're in any way have objectionable views about the contents on this page, then you've got 2 choices in your hands: you either navigate away fast from this page or you sit tight & continue to enjoy the fun while it lasts and remember to be bold to leave a comment that has a reply path ( NOT ANONYMOUS ANYMORE). Be Bold, nobody is taking nobody to d executioners!!!. Period...........

But, to my esteemed visitors readers, 2billion gbosa for u all and to the police people they can rot!!!

1 comment:

kokolette said...

lmao!!!
they have come to attck you too?
hahaha...we call them blogsville police!