Friday, December 14, 2007

Sarah





This one was a hard one to get. I talked to this girl over the phone like 6 months ago and she said she hasn’t done it yet, so she is interested in doing her first with me. She ended up playing phone tag with me to the point i'm like fuck.....forget it.

6 months later, she called me up and said she was ready this time and i'm like whatever, so finally she showed up in my cribs and all fucking hyper and shit ready to fuck. She talked so sweet and flirty my dick got all hard even before we started doing it and let me tell you, for her first time on it was fucking great. I ended up stopping camera to fuck her off camera, i ended banging her in the bedroom, in the bathroom and even in the kitchen, dont ask how we got in there from the bedroom.

I suddenly remembered i got to get back to work and got her back on camera so i pick up my camera and banged again. By this time, my balls are filled with hot cum that i ended up blasting this girl in her face so hard the cum actually bounced off her face and richocets into the camera! I could have sworn this was one of the girls from the show " Sista Sista " she had that goofy, I don’t know what the hell is going on look.She,especially had those really bugged-out-crazy-girl-looking eyes. So, right off the bat i knew that she was going to be good in bed.

Her girl-next-door looks totally threw me off when she asked for me to pop my penis erectus in her ass chute. And then she took my dick out and sucked me off making me spray right all over her face. It didnt stop there she kept giving me head while cum was still in her face and mouth and spit it all up for your enjoyment. Fuck. Love ya Sarah to bits.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey love ur blog,keeps me going....lol

diary of a G said...

I wooden mind me some Sarah too
She sounds like a profound person
I aint mad at that

Anonymous said...

Update plsssssssss

Anonymous said...

crap crap crap. Please learn some simple grammar. People like you should NOT be writing erotica. Did not even raise a single hair on my body.