Thursday, May 15, 2008

Long Distance Lovers

I've been seeing my girlfriend for about 19 months now. During that time we've spent a lot of time apart as my job takes me all over the states. During one of our frequent late night telephone conversations after I just showered and was laying on my bed, we got talking about how much we missed each other. I told her I couldn't wait to get my hands on her when she came over to visit next week. She started asking what I was going to do to her. This really turned me on and I became rock hard.

I proceeded to grab my cock, pulling hard whilst I told her I was gonna throw her naked on the bed, and start licking from her feet upwards to her hot wet pussy, where I'd run the length of my tongue over her swollen clit. I could hear her say how wet she was right now and that she was stroking her pussy and it felt like I was there. I then told her that I was going to climb up over her and slip my tongue into her mouth so that she could taste her own juices. I could hear her breath on the telephone as she kept repeating "oh yeah, oh yeah" as I repeatedly told her how I was going to fuck her with my big hard cock. I heard her breathless moans build until she said "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" and she let out a series of loud moans at which point I shot all over my chest.

Pretty shocked at what had just happened we laughed over the phone and she told me that she had been wanting to do that for a long time! I'd certainly recommend it for long distance lovers.

No comments: