Friday, April 25, 2008

Actin Partner




ACTING PARTNER
I was in Abuja (Nigeria's capital) participating in some environmental workshops there. I met a girl named Hadiza who was originally from Kaduna but I guess had come from Jos. I was immediately attracted to her as she had a gorgeous face, long and silky brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a knockout body. We did some presentations together through the workshop and hit it off right away.

One day after the class was over, I was in the hotel room getting changed and she walked in to grab some seminar materials since she was presenting that week. Her eyes widened when she saw me there in my boxers and then she blushed a bit and turned away but I could see she liked what she saw.

Fast forward two weeks to the end of the workshop and everyone was getting trashed at a farewell party and we ran into each other. She looked AMAZING in a black tube top and tight leather pants and she was also slightly intoxicated, but not flat-out drunk. We started dancing and she turned and slid her ass back against my pelvis as I had my hands on her hips. I could feel myself getting aroused as I turned her back around and pressed her firmly to my chest and I could feel her breasts heaving against me as she breathed. We started to rock slowly from side to side and I brought my hands down over her ass and pulled her in even tighter as we danced and her hands slid down my chest and then grabbed my ass in return before wrapping her arms around my neck as she brought her face up closer to mine.

"I've wanted you since I saw you in the room," she whispered into my ear.
I felt her tongue flick into my ear for an instant and I was immediately as hard as a rock.
It didn't take long for us to get to her room where the dancing continued. What started as a slow disrobing turned into us ripping the clothes off each other as we fell to the bed and she kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding against mine. I leaned down and took her breast in my mouth as she moaned loudly and then she slid down the whole length of my body and took my cock into her mouth.

I thought I was going to lose it right then as nothing ever felt so good but she was soon back up and had her legs wrapped tightly around my hips as I fought to get the condom on and then plowed into her with everything I had. Her nails raked my spine as I pounded in and out and then ran my tongue up and down her throat and across her lips.

I pulled out and then ate her out as she pulled my mouth even tighter against her pussy and screamed my name, sending me totally over the edge as I entered her again and we ground our hips together. Sweat was pouring off of our bodies and our moans got louder and louder until I thrust into her and had the most mind numbing orgasm of my life.

Even after I came, she was still rocking back and forth into my dick as it started softening and then she came herself, covering the bedsheet with her juices as she wrapped me in an embrace and we kissed. We laid there for a while and dozed for a few hours and then we had sex again when we woke up and I will always remember her as the absolute fuck of.............. hold on!

No comments: