Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Stewardess Handjob

A couple of dayz back, I was on a late flight to SA, and everyone else on the plane seemed to have fallen asleep. I had had my eye on one of the stewardesses ( forget d airline company) , a beautiful piece of ass. Her name tag, pinned right above her perky tits, read Aisha. Her hair was pulled back in a bun, but I could tell that if she ever let it down, it would have hung all the way down to her firm ass.

She stopped by my seat to see if I needed anything.

“Nothing but you,” I said.

Aisha looked me up and down, her large brown eyes pausing to examine the prominent bulge in my pants. I moved my hand down to my lap, holding my fingers so they framed my dick, which was getting harder and harder the longer she looked at it. She glanced quickly around the plane and then slipped into the empty seat beside me.

“Okay,” she whispered, her warm tongue darting into my ear. “But I don’t have long.” She unzipped my pants and started pumping my rapid lyrising schlong with her hand. I reached over and kissed her as I worked the skirt of her uniform up around her slender waist.

Fortunately for me, she was wearing stockings instead of pantyhose, so I just moved the crotch of her panties to the side and started fingering her pussy. She was already sopping wet, and I figured it would be pretty easy to make her come.

I kind of wanted Aisha to suck my cock, but she wasn’t doing a bad job just jerking me off. She was pretty petite, so she was using both her hands, one around my shaft and the other wrapped around my dickhead. Mostly she was jerking them together, but sometimes she’d slide one down and the other up, squishing the skin of my cock together and making me moan.

I was trying hard to keep the noise down so no one would wake up and discover us, but I was so turned on that it was hard. By that time I had two fingers inside Aisha’s pussy and was finger-fucking her, rubbing her clit with my thumb as I screwed my fingers in and out. She kept coming, her tight cunt squeezing my fingers with each thrust. At the same time, she kept running her hands up and down my pole faster and faster.

Reaching down with my free hand, I started to play with my balls. Since my prick is pretty big, I often have to do that when a woman is jerking me off, so I didn’t mind. Having my hands and Aisha’s on my cock at the same time felt really hot, especially the way she kept sticking her tongue in my mouth and moaning as she came.

Well, she must have come about thirty times, and I finally figured it was time for me to drain my snake. I pulled back for a second from her mouth, concentrating on the way her hands were tugging at my pud, feeling my balls start to rise up against my own fingers.

“I’m gonna come,” I whispered. Aisha didn’t need any encouragement; she just bent right over and sucked my dick into her mouth. Her pussy had been incredibly tight and wet and hot, but her mouth was even more so, and she was swirling her tongue around my cockhead when I unleashed the hot cum from my balls.

Aisha slurped at my prick as I emptied my load into her willing mouth.When I was finished, she leaned up and kissed me. I was surprised when she dripped a little of my own spunk into my mouth, but I didn’tmind at all. I thought it was pretty sexy.

Without a word, Aisha stood, adjusted her uniform neatly, and headed back to work. When we arrived at the airport a few hours later, she gave me a soft wink as she bid me goodbye and asked if I had had a pleasant flight. I told her I would definitely be flying with her again. Na 'real' wa o.

No comments: