Monday, February 4, 2008

Tell Me what you need.......


Hi you xx

I've just got back from a long weekend away, so.................

For now though, I'm eager for a little playtime with you, and I think it's probably time for a little audience participation - I feel like being pampered for a change...

We haven't done this for a while, and I've always wanted this site to be as much a playground for you as it is for me, a place where you can explore your most intimate fantasies... where you can express yourself sexually in a way you never could in the real world... so here's a question for you...

tell me how you want me to fuck you...

You know how very much I want you...you know I write these words just for you alone...to excite you...to arouse you...to make you come...

and you know how much I love to make you come...

so tell me...tell me how you want me to fuck you...tell me what I can do to bring you to intense, delightful orgasm...

be as explicit as you please, take up loads of space in the comments, I don't mind at all, this is your post tonight...take a little time and imagine me right there with you... touch yourself as you think about me... do it for me now..

ahhh that's it...slip your fingers down between your thighs and masturbate for me, right now... thinking about the two of us together...

I'm right next to you, and I want you... my cock is so very erect, and you know I'll do anything you please... you know how much I want to make you come... and you know how much I need to cum too...

and when you know what you want... when you have a picture in your mind of what you need from me... when you're so wet that if you think about it much longer, you're going to come...right at that point, write me a comment... tell me how wet you are, tell me what you want from me, tell me how you need me to fuck you... and don't be shy, I think these comments are going to be delightfully hot, so be as dirty as you please, let's arouse each other...

but don't go rushing to the comments just yet... just keep stroking yourself until you're intensely turned on... keep touching yourself for me...

ohhh just like that...don't stop... I want it to feel really good...

you know I'm watching you now... you know how much it arouses me to see you like this... to watch you masturbate for me... god I'm so erect... stroking myself as I type...

I don't want you to comment until you're really close to orgasm... I want to know what'll make you come... I want you to be so wet that you'll tell me anything... don't stop touching yourself as you write the comment for me... I want you to be masturbating as you write, just as I am right now... if you need to cum whilst you're writing it, please go right ahead... just tell me what you want... let's try and make this these the most intense comments on the site, and I'll reply to each of you individually and explicitly.......

I want you to cum for me tonight.........

No comments: