Saturday, December 1, 2007

Idle Thots


Group

Who says chilvary is dead? 

Don't have anything so slutty to post t'day. But, u can still wet ur clits with these & for the GEES, these have the capacity to make ur boners twitch!

Fellatio


Please make it go away.

The longing is driving me crazy.

I long to unleash my sensuality…soft lips wet lips…touch me here, kiss me there, tickle here and lick me there.

Glide your tongue down my spine, spank me here and bite me there.

Now turn me over.

Suck me here and nibble there.

Insert your tongue here then flick it there.

Watch me moan, and squirm and pant… Switch, change positions…I kiss you here and lick there…soft lips wet lips…I glide my tongue down YOUR spine now turn around and close your eyes.

My tongue floats from your soul to your thigh but skips over your pole.

I nibble there and kiss your lips.

May I? Of course I may.

I take your member in my hands.

I suck the tip and lick the shaft, just enough to get a raise.

I can’t take it anymore, I must have you now.

I straddle your hips and insert tip.

You feel sensual gratification as my hips go up down and figure 8.

Just the tip, just the tip.

Eyes close and pure ecstasy flows.

Slow slow…up, down, I arch my back.

Deeper deeper, I need all of you.

Oh no, I lose control.

Body shakes body quivers.

I got mine and made sure you got yours…soft lips, wet tip.

frm: CHICKALA

1 comment:

Afrobabe said...

Omg...this pics almost put me in trouble.....lol...but me likes...me likes real good...